If you are new to slings and would like a personalised session for yourself and possibly other family members, then a one-to-one consultation may be more appropriate than visiting the sling library.
A consultation costs £30 for 60 minutes, and includes the following:
- An introduction to babywearing and how it relates to baby physiology
- The optimum position in which to carry a baby
- Explore the different types of slings available
- Demonstration of slings suitable for you and anyone else that will be carrying the baby, using a weighted demonstration doll
- Time for you to try out and practice using the slings
- Three week hire of your chosen sling
Consultations can be held in your home, or an alternative location including my home, if you prefer. They are appropriate for anyone that is caring for a child, or may be caring in the future – including expectant mothers, fathers, grandparents and even childminders!
If you are interested in booking a consultation, please complete the contact form.
Please note all clients are required to pay in full and complete a pre-consultation questionnaire to secure their appointment. Terms and conditions of sling hire apply.